[microsound-announce] playlist + podcast for my new radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 9 09:50:38 EDT 2013

*Hello*
*Sorry was away performing in Holland and Romania last wee but of course
the shows went on air**as usual thru Radio Panik (Brussels), EKO des
Garrigues (Montpellier) on Thursdays, JET FM (Nantes) on Fridays though
one hour earlier this season, Campus (Grenoble) on Saturdays, and
Grenouille (Marseille) on Sundays*
*
here's the podcast + tracklisting:

http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/generation_bip_hop/Generation%20BH%2006%20SEPT.mp3
*

Radio Panik // Brussels (105,4 FM)
Tuesday SEPT 3 : 14 - 15:00 PM
http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp

BiP_HOp Generation on Eko des Garrigues  //  Montpellier -  88.5 FM
Thursday SEPT 5 : 20:00 - 21:00 PM
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes
Friday SEPT 6 : 19:30 - 20:30 PM
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-BiP-HOp-vendredi-06,4547.html
<http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-BiP-HOp-vendredi-30,4546.html>

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday SEPT 7 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday SEPT 8 : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  //  Marseille //
France
http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Edward Ka-Spel: throwing things
"Ghost Logik" (Rustblade)

United States Of America Triptych (I): me for texas an' me for tennessee
"Populista Series" (Bôlt)

United States Of America Triptych (III): die with dignity
"Populista Series" (Bôlt)

?Alos: ricami
"Ricamatrici" (Bar La Muerte)

Sack & Blumm: toe naruto
"VA. Le Petit Bonheur" (Staubgold)

Patrick Vian: oreknock
"VA. Le Petit Bonheur" (Staubgold)

Christoph De Babalon: zweiundneunzig
"Pure: No End Of Vinyl Remixed" (Cronicà)

Marina Rosenfeld: hard love
"P. A. / Hard Love" (Room 40)