[microsound-announce] playlist + podcast for my new radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 28 01:50:04 EDT 2013

*Here's the podcast + tracklisting for my radio program airing thru
Radio Panik (Brussels), EKO des Garrigues (Montpellier) on Thursdays,
JET FM (Nantes) on Fridays though one hour earlier this season, Campus
(Grenoble) on Saturdays, and Grenouille (Marseille) on Sundays*:

http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/generation_bip_hop/Generation%20BH%2025%20OCT.mp3

Radio Panik // Brussels (105,4 FM)
Tuesday OCT 15 : 14 - 15:00 PM
http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp

BiP_HOp Generation on Eko des Garrigues  //  Montpellier -  88.5 FM
Thursday OCT 17 : 20:00 - 21:00 PM
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes - 91.2
Friday OCT 18 : 19:30 - 20:30 PM
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-Bip-Hop-vendredi-25,4708.html

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday OCT 19 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday OCT 20 : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  //  Marseille //
France
http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Imagho: méandres
"Meandres" (Alara)

Imagho: the crossing
"Meandres" (Alara)

Ryuichi Sakamoto + Taylor Deupree: curl to me
"Disappearance" (12K)

BV Dub & Loscil: 2
"Erebus" (Glacial Movements)

Michel Banabila & Erker: deep in the forest
"Route Planner" (Tapu)

Franz Rosati + Francesco Saguto: shifting threshold
"Gridshape" (Néphogram Editions)

Nate Wooley/C. Spencer Yeh/Audrey Chen/Todd Carter: #5
"NCAT" (Monotype)