[microsound-announce] playlist + podcast for my new radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 11 09:24:01 EDT 2013

*Here's the podcast + tracklisting for my radio program airing thru
Radio Panik (Brussels), EKO des Garrigues (Montpellier) on Thursdays,
JET FM (Nantes) on Fridays though one hour earlier this season, Campus
(Grenoble) on Saturdays, and Grenouille (Marseille) on Sundays*:

http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/generation_bip_hop/Generation%20BH%20OCT%2011.mp3

Radio Panik // Brussels (105,4 FM)
Tuesday OCT 08 : 14 - 15:00 PM
http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp

BiP_HOp Generation on Eko des Garrigues  //  Montpellier -  88.5 FM
Thursday OCT 10 : 20:00 - 21:00 PM
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes - 91.2
Friday OCT 11 : 19:30 - 20:30 PM
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-Bip-Hop-vendredi-11,4663.html

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday OCT 12 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday OCT 13 : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  //  Marseille //
France
http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Aaron Martin & Christoph Berg: night never came
"Day Has Ended" (Dronarivm)

BV Dub & Loscil: 1
"Erebus" (Glacial Movements)

Kate Carr: melt
"Songs From A Cold Place" (Flaming Pines)

Michel Banabila: interference
"ZoomWorld" (Tapu)

Michel Banabila: light is everywhere
"ZoomWorld" (Tapu)

Pantaleimon: morning star
"The Butterfly Are The Pearl" (Grass Girl Music)

Imagho: great mazinger
"Meandres" (Alara)

Illuha: interstices II (extract)
"Interstices" (12K)