[microsound-announce] geraeuschwelten-festival / last broken sound event

Yves@GMX yves_tk at gmx.net
Mon Dec 2 18:00:07 EST 2013

dear all,
two big live events for us in december. please come along if you can!
kind regards,
till

--------------------------
06.-08.12.2013
GERAEUSCHWELTEN FESTIVAL
Muenster, Germany

Concerts:
07.12.2013, 20.00h
S T E V E N  S T A P L E T O N & C O L I N  P O T T E R (UK)
(exclusive live show by these Nurse With Wound members)
S C A N N E R (UK)
Hypermodern ambiance from Robin Rimbaud
M O H A M M A D (GR)
Chamber doom from the greek trio, recent LP on PAN

08.12.2013, 20.00h
D I E T E R  M O E B I U S + A S M U S  T I E T C H E N S (CH/D)
The Cluster/Harmonia member Moebius meeting Tietchens the constructeur of
abstract, delicate electronics
J O N A T H A N  C O L E C L O U G H (UK)
Concretish sound events, recently featured in "Berberian Sound Studio"
R O B E R T  H A M P S O N (UK)
Rare solo set of improves room acousmatics, see Main, Loop and Godflesh...

All concerts at:
Blackbox/cuba-cultur
Achtermannstr. 12
48143 Muenster
Germany

Tickets per night: 12 EUR
2-day tickets: 20 EUR
Resrevation and info:
zipo (at) aufabwegen (dot) com

06.12.2013, 20.00h
PETER CUSACK: Sounds From Dangerous Places
Lecture in english about Cusack experiences recording sound in Tschernobyl
and the Kaspian oil fields.
Free entrance!
Venue:
Institut fuer Ethnologie
Studtstr. 21
48149 Muenster

06.12.2013, 16.00h + 08.12.2013, 11.00h
MUENSTER SOUND WALK
Curated by Ross Parfitt & Jennifer Iker
2 hour sound walks through the city of Muenster
Meeting point at Berliner Kunstverein, Hafenweg 28, Speicher II, 48155
Muenster
Reservation necessary, participation free!
For reservations call 0049-177-8251684 or mail: zipo (at) aufabwegen (dot)
com

06.-08.12.2013, 10-18.00h
DANIELA FROMBERG & STEFAN ROIGK
to Alice‘s right foot, esq., hearthrug, near the fender (with sparkling
love)
Sound installation

Opening times:
6.-8.12.2013, 10-18.00h
free entrance
Berliner Kunstverein
Treppenhaus
Hafenweg 28
48155 Muenster

more info about the festival at www.aufabwegen.de

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

09.12.2013, 20.00h
aufabwegen presents

BROKEN SOUND #17
(the last event!)

THOMAS KOENER (D)
Ultra low frequency< ambient with arctic visuals
JONATHAN COLECLOUGH (UK)
Concretish sound events, recently featured in "Berberian Sound Studio"
KASSEL JAEGER (F)
Psychedelic acousmatics from this GRM member.

Stadtgarten
Venloer Str. 40
50672 Cologne
Tickets: 10 EUR presale, 12 EUR on the door

www.stadtgarten.de
www.aufabwegen.de

a u f a b w e g e n | Till Kniola
Lindenburger Allee 20 | 50931 Cologne | Germany
label & magazine: http://www.aufabwegen.com
mailorder: http://www.aufabwegen.de/catalog
asmus tietchens: http://www.tietchens.de