[microsound-announce] Radio this Evening, live rom Berlin/A Release/Concerts

rinus van alebeek injapatti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 06:32:17 EDT 2013

Hello,

Three News Items today.

Radio On.
The ever more expanding radio station from Berlin
brings two live shows this Wednesday evening.
20.00 Berlin Time Julian Davis Percy with The Bedlam Chamber - noises,
music, short live sets by guest(s) directly from NK, the place for
everything avant in Berlin.
22.00 Berlin Time Adrian Shephard and me receive Dutch film maker and, and,
and, Edwin Brienen.
prepare yourself here http://edwinbrienen.com

http://radio0n.wordpress.com

Release

The cassette release of my duo with Anton Mobin, She Will Be Beautiful is
called 51 Days. Already available here ->
http://hakrecords.blogspot.de/2013/08/hak-n247-k70351-days-she-will-be.html
you can get it soon at the staalplaat shop in Berlin.
http://staalplaat.com

Concerts.

30.August, 50 years of cassette tape with six of Berlin's finest cassette
narrators/manipulators at Urban Spree. Also Harold Schellinx's Found Tapes
Exhibition
http://urbanspree.com/blog/event/tales-for-tapes/

Strongly recommended

24. August, West Germany on Skalitzer near Kottbusser Tor, The Second
Return of Charles Moneypenny and Sleaford Mods on an evening organised by
Joke Lanz.
http://suddeninfant.com
http://staaltape.wordpress.com/charles-moneypenny-tea-for-two/

In case you already forgot about this evening's radio shows, just go back
to the top of this mail and hop on the right link.

Thanks for tuning in,

Have a Great Week,

Rinus

http://rinus.zeromoon.com