[microsound-announce] Altered self-perception and incarnated performance in New York, Seoul, Amsterdam, Graz
devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Apr 24 06:03:57 EDT 2013
(sorry for any x-post)
Dear friends and colleagues,
After 6 months of winter, we can now warm up our minds with a deserved
Here we are with the fifth mailout April 2013.
- Nigredo: a new private work for altered self-perception created at STEIM
- New award: Creativity + Technology = Enterprise funded by Rockefeller
- [radical] signs of life: a large-scale, biophysical, interactive dance
premiere at EMPAC
- Ominous, and other incarnated sounds in Graz, Seoul, Amsterdam, New York
- The Xth Sense featured on the BBC
- Biomuse (1990) meets Xth Sense (2010), wrapping 30 years of biotechnology
thanks for reading,
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.
Embodied Audio-Visual Interaction Research Team.
Department of Computing, Goldsmiths University of London
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the microsound-announce