[microsound-announce] Causeyoufair - There I Lay & Time Imperfections (Out Now)

David Newman dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Sun Sep 30 07:32:29 EDT 2012

This album is quite simply breathtaking. Elegant, beautiful, delicate and
graceful.

Causeyoufair creates timeless motifs that appear suspended in space.
Exquisite reverberation tales that resound with emotionality. The music
encourages the listener to become completely immersed within a state where
dreams, hidden memories and nostalgia can be visited.

Some of you may already know this work from the audiomoves label where it
originated. That label is closing down with audiomoves to focus on
distribution and music licensing.

For me personally this is one of the best ambient/modern classical albums of
all time. The quality of sits right up there alongside William Basinski and
Stars of The Lid.

http://www.audiobulb.com/albums/AB041/AB041.htm
<blocked::http://www.audiobulb.com/albums/AB041/AB041.htm>

http://www.audiobulb.com <blocked::http://www.audiobulb.com/>