[microsound-announce] Sigur Rós-Varúð, le cheval (Valtari mystery film experiment competition)

alessio ballerini alessio at postodellefragole.com
Wed Sep 12 17:39:53 EDT 2012

This is my entry into the Valtari Mystery Film Experiment Competition

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/ad1f7acf0e500cd2e3672ffa3447a59f/663

If you like this video, you can support my entry, from the 11th to the 18th September, with your vote

ENG
I met Varúð, le cheval, everyday in the middle of the mountains. Everyday in the same place. He never moved and is always with a lot of mosquitos around him.
Varúð, le cheval, is an old and still creature, he can't or he doesn't want to go away.
His tired eyes and the constant movement of his head maybe bring him to another place, where there are no insects.

ITA
Ho incontrato Varúð, le cheval, ogni giorno, mentre mi spostavo tra le montagne. tutti i giorni nello stesso punto, non si è mai mosso, sempre con decine di mosche addosso.
Varúð, le cheval, è un essere vecchio e fermo, non può o non vuole andarsene.
gli occhi stanchi e l'andamento costante della testa, forse lo portano altrove, dove non ci sono insetti.

Directed by Alessio Ballerini
Music-Varúð by Sigur Rós

https://vimeo.com/48473300