[microsound-announce] MaxMSP Private Lessons

Maxine Maxteacher maxinemaxmsp74 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 02:13:17 EDT 2012

Hi Microsounders,

I teach private Max (MaxMSPJitter) lessons for beginning and intermediate
students via Skype.  I also teach private lessons in-person if you're in
the Boston MA area.  (Discounts are available on in-person lessons for
Boston-area college students.)

If the Max tutorials and message boards aren't working out for you and/or
if you need a bit of structure, coaching and encouragement to help you get
going with Max, please get in touch.  Complete information is on my website:
http://www.jeweltone16.org/maxine

 Maxine