[microsound-announce] tonight my radio show on Campus Grenoble

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 26 03:01:14 EDT 2012

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday evenings  : 20:30 - 21:30 PM

http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

MAY 26

Jody Redhage: paint box(composed by Anna Clyne)
"Of Minutiae And Memory" (New Amsterdam)

Dictaphone: maelbeek
"Poems From A Rooftop" (Sonic Pieces)

Lefdup, Lefdup & Lefdup feat. A. Ferrari & C. Cole: cannabis
"VA. Objets Noirs Et Choses Carrées. Nino Ferrer Revisited" (Optical Sound)

Lüger: dracula's chauffeur wants more
"Concrete Light" (Giradiscos)

Katherine Young: some people say that she doesn't exist
"Further Secret Origins" (Porter)

The Jazzfakers: flower cacophony
"Two" (PAS Records)

PAS: telepathy rain race
"Flanked By Women And Pumpkins" (Alrealon Musique)

Black Saturn: minor affliction
"Ned Jackson Is My Little Brother" (Alrealon Musique)

BlueSausage Infant: radiant arc
"Flight Of The Solstice Queens" (Zeromoon)

Ember Schrag: houston
"Sewing Room" (Single Girl/Married Girl)

Philippe Petit & Friends: motion-pictured
"Cordophony" (HomeNormal)

Gregory Spears: kyle - libera me - lux aeterna
"Requiem" (New Amsterdam)