[microsound-announce] :::: AUDITION RECORDS :::: RADICAL SOUND ARCHIVES :::: REVIEW | FEBRUARY 2012 ::::

julian bonequi bonequi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:27:39 EST 2012

New Documents:

[ar062]
MODISTI
1997-2012 CULTURAL & SOCIAL PARADIGM

RELEASE SHEET - *http://www.auditionrecords.com/ar062.html*
DIRECT DOWNLOAD -   *http://www.archive.org/compress/ar062Modisti*

We are pleased to present in this collection in a indirect way, the work of
*Pedro López* as a promoter via MODISTI network <http://modisti.com/12/>.
Legendary figure connected to the experimental scene in Spain, that for us
has become one of the important paradigms of culture and diffusion with
Modisti. In fact, one of the 5 projects that inspired Audition to start the
challenge as independent promotors in 2010.

Also we want to give special thanks to Pedro López for his big support, to
Modisti and all the artists involved in this compilation.

Fases: Wade Matthews & Pedro López, Jorge Sad & Gest(u)alt Ensamble
[Juliana Moreno, Claudio Eiriz , Javier Mariani, Gabriel Gendin], Karlheinz
Essl, Hans Tammen, Martin Back, Nick Hoffman, Modisti: Belma Martin & Pedro
López,Morphogenesis: Ron Briefel, Adam Bohman, Michel Prime, Fred Sansom,
Clive Hall, Roger Sutherland, C. Reider, Graham Dunning, Voice Crack:
Norbert Möslang & Andy Guhl, Hyperion Quartet: Lê Quan Ninh, Michael
Doneda. Mari Kimura, Jean Pallandre, Hans Reichel & Rüdiger Carl

[ar063]
UTE WASSERMANN
A RETROSPECTIVE TRIBUTE 1984-2012

RELEASE SHEET  - http://auditionrecords.com/ar063.html
DIRECT DOWNLOAD - *http://www.archive.org/compress/ar063UteWassermann*

*Ute Wassermann* share with Auditon 57 minutes of delicious improvisation
and contemporary music concepts in this iconic document, with music of
1988, 1997... some exquisite excerpts from music published at
psi<http://www.emanemdisc.com/psi.html> (label
curated by Evan Parker and assisted by Martin Davidson of Emanem), creative
sources recordings <http://www.creativesourcesrec.com/>, and
nurnichtnur<http://www.nurnichtnur.de/>.
Also you will enjoy one song from "Failed Experiment" / by Furt (Richard
Barrett & Paul Obermayer : Live Electronics) performed in 1999 at Institute
for Contemporary Art, London. And Andrea Neumann, Sabine Ercklentz and Ute
Wassermann with Les Femmes Savantes performing live at Ausland in 2011.

Many other impressive musicians are included as part of this retrospective
of the work and career of Ute Wassermann. As Phil Minton, Thomas Lehn,
Martin Blume, Matthias Kaul, Aleks Kolkowski, Friedrich Gauwerky, Michael
Maierhof & Birgit Ulher.

[ar064]
MONNO
LIVE ARCHIVES 2000-2005
Gilles Aubry, computer  <http://www.youtube.com/user/marcofthedevil>
Marc Fantini, on drums
Derek Shirley, bass
Antoine Chessex, , electric tenor and soprano saxophone.

RELEASE SHEET  - *http://auditionrecords.com/ar064.html*
DIRECT DOWNLOAD -  *http://www.archive.org/compress/ar064Monno*

**

 Selected material from live recordings of concerts in 2004, 2005... and a
bonus track taken from a demo recorded in 2000.

We include some cool reviews taken from Conspiracy Records where you can
buy the 3 previous works done by Monno

[ar065]
BOGAN GHOST
ANTHEA CADDY | LIZ ALLBEE

RELEASE SHEET  - *http://auditionrecords.com/ar065.html*
DIRECT DOWNLOAD -  *http://www.archive.org/compress/ar065BoganGhost*

*Bogan Ghost *:

"We started in Fall 2010. We’re two people pushing the limits of our
instruments (cello, trumpet) and of our electro-acoustic sound within the
space."

*Liz Allbee's* work spans many genres, most often encompassing
improvisation, electronic composition, noise, weird pop,
minimalist/maximalist brawls, and experimental rock. Allbee's main
instrument is the trumpet.*Anthea Caddy* is a cellist and artist from
Melbourne, Australia currently based in Berlin Interested in the
relationship between space, recorded sound and instrumental performance,
her work focuses on her ability to utilise the physical nuances of acoustic
and amplified space.

Audition wants to give thanks to all the artists involved  for their
unvaluable collaboration and trust in our project.

Upcoming... Andre Belfi, Ivan Volochine, Benjamin Aman...

READ MORE
*AUDITION RECORDS - *http://auditionrecords.com