[microsound-announce] "The Extraordinary Tale Of A Lemon Girl" trilogy TRIPLE LP VINYL BOXSET + Chapter II available on CD

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 28 03:28:27 EDT 2012

Hope that this message finds you well,
allow me to announce the release of the sexiest release in my discography...

http://aagoo.com/

*Philippe Petit: "The Extraordinary Tale Of A Lemon Girl" trilogy*
*TRIPLE LP VINYL BOXSET *on Aagoo

Features 3 Albums
Chapter I: Oneiric Rings On Grey Velvet
Chapter II: Fire-walking To Wonderland
Chapter III: Hitch-hiking Thru Bronze Mirrors
- 45RPM vinyl
- Numbered, limited edition of 200 copies.
- 3 Signed prints by Chris Schade & Zoe Pettijohn Schade.
- Hand silk screened dust covers and jackets.

*+ Chapter II available on CD

Chapter II: Fire-Walking To Wonderland  (CD - Digital / Aagoo Rds) *

While "Oneiric Rings On Grey Velvet" was more of an orchestral
soundtrack this second chapter shows my desire not to issue similar
albums one after another. "Fire-Walking To Wonderland" is more direct
since to preserve spontaneity every part was recorded in one take. Most
of the instrumentation is live/acoustic instruments with an aim to
preserve their natural sounding or being treated and totally
unrecognizable.

You will hear music coming from electric psalterion + cymbalum + guitars
+ processed acoustics/field recordings + voices + turntables +
percussions and even inflatable balloons forming a sonic choreography
using space/time, in a multi-dimensional way, spatializing sounds with
an electro-acoustic approach and still showing great attention to dynamics.
The relation that lies between silence and noise being of the utmost
interest...

*Listen there:*
http://soundcloud.com/aagoo/philippe-petit-fire-walking-to

*Enjoy your Summer*