[microsound-announce] :::: AUDITION RECORDS :::: RADICAL SOUND ARCHIVES :::: REVIEW | JUNE 2012 ::::

julian bonequi bonequi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:23:56 EDT 2012

New Documents:

[ar070]
*BAGG*FISH | Seven Feedback Sax-drums duos*

RELEASE SHEET - http://auditionrecords.com/ar070.php
 DIRECT DOWNLOAD -   http://www.archive.org/compress/ar070bagg.fish

"Baggiani / Fischer met at a performance at the Theatershool in Amsterdam
(2003) working together since then within many collaboration
projects, starting at the Bimhuis /Amsterdam dance/music/performance
improvisation lab The Meeting Point.

Since then they developed their work in on-the-edge experimental
performances f.i. together with japanese performer, singer and composer
Daisuke Terauchi, Tamaho Myiake, dancers Valeria Primost, Makiko Ito,
Marisa Grande, Diana Gadish or Eileen Standley (magpie comp.) a.o. Within
improvised music they performed with Hilary Jeffery, Felicity Provan,
Wilbert de Joode, Ivo Bol, Alan ‘Gunga’ Purves, Erik Boeren, Gregory
Kazaroff, Oscar Jan Hoogeland, Burton Greene a.m.o.

[ar071]
*BIGGI VINKELOE | Unreleased recordings 1999-2011*

RELEASE SHEET  - http://auditionrecords.com/ar071.php
DIRECT DOWNLOAD - http://www.archive.org/compress/ar071BiggiVinkeloe
*
*

Studio recordings and live recordings never released during the past 10
years. “I had my own trio with drummer Peeter Uuskyla and different bass
players for over 10 years. Since a few years I experiment with found sounds
and words, electronics and accoustic instruments. At the same time, I
continue to explore instant composition and improvisation. I like to play
in small settings, because of the intimacy and the intensity and the
tension created in a duo or trio.

We want to give special thanks to all the musicians involved in this
compilation:

Lisle Ellis (New York) / Bruce Eisenbeil (New York) / Don Robinson
(Oakland) / Paul Obermayer (London) / Harry Gilonis (London) / Jake Tilson
(London) / Edo Bumba (Gothenburg) / Peter Friis Nielsen (Copenhagen) / Jair
Rohm Parker Wells (Phuket) / Peeter Uuskyla (Gothenburg) / Peter Kowald
(Wuppertal) / Sumathi Murthy (Bangalore) / Joe Anthony (Bangalore) /
Ramakrishna Shikaripura (Bangalore) / Nema Vinkeloe (Gothenburg*) / Rex
Casswell (London) / Wayne Lopes (New York)

[ar072]
*LAST DOMINION LOST | Live at NK 2011*

RELEASE SHEET  - http://auditionrecords.com/ar072.php
DIRECT DOWNLOAD - http://www.archive.org/compress/ar072LastDominionLost
*
*

Jon Evans: “I started working with Dominik Guerin (Tone Generator from SPK)
in 1989-1990, when we found ourselves to be neighbors in 2 squatted houses
in Sydney. The beginnings were modest enough (the houses had no water, so
there was a lot of shitting in plastic bags, etcetera) but we had a pretty
good array of synthesizers, drum machines, effects and tape recorders.
Initially it was just the both of us, occasionally joined by Guy Madden
(currently of Mudhoney) and Mark Morte (of Bestianity).”

*
*
*UPCOMING | JULY:*
*
*
*ART IN RELEASES:*
*
*
*[art003] Ansgar Wilken** | *http://www.auditionrecords.com/art.php

*DOCUMENTS:*
*
*
*THE SECRETARIES* ( JD ZAZIE, FELICITY MANGAN & ROBERTA WJM ANDREUCCI )
*LA ORQUESTA FOCO* ( ASOCIACION MUSICA LIBRE | founders of the HURTA CORDEL
FESTIVAL )
*BEST BEFORE UNU* (Antonis Anissegos & Andreas Karaoulanis )

READ MORE
*AUDITION RECORDS | *http://auditionrecords.com