[microsound-announce] Philippe Petit: Extraordinary Tales Of A Lemon Girl > Chapter 1 is revealed

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Wed Feb 1 15:45:09 EST 2012

hello*
*
*hope that you are well*
*over here pleased to announce my new album released on Aagoo Rec. from
New-York. *

http://www.aagoo.com/
*
*
*"Oneiric Rings On Grey Velvet" being the first chapter in the
"Extraordinary Tales Of A Lemon Girl" TRILOGY !*

Chapter I: Oneiric Rings On Grey Velvet (January 2012)
Chapter II: Fire-walking To Wonderland (May 2012)
Chapter III: Hitch-hiking Thru Bronze Mirrors (September 2012)
*
*
*music speaks louder than words so feel free to listen to Movement 1*

http://soundcloud.com/aagoo/philippe-petit-movement-1
*

a couple of songs from Chapter 3 can also be heard there:**
*
http://www.reverbnation.com/philippepetit2*

Alrealon Musique is another label which I am lucky to work with and they
have unleashed their "2011/2012 Media Sampler": a compilation featuring
all of us who have an upcoming release with them. I have 2 songs up
there so you may want to visit
*
http://www.alrealonmusique.com/*

*
*2012 is already starting well and please hold your breath a little
longer for a new album from Strings Of Consciousness on Staubgold,
Philippe Petit & Friends on Home Normal*, *an improv with PAS and Ron
Anderson on Public Eyesore + my second show in duo with Murcof to take
place early in March...*
*
Until then my best wishes to you and yours
*
philippe

http://philippepetit.weebly.com