[microsound-announce] need suggestions for loudspeakers

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Thu Dec 20 22:24:31 EST 2012

I'm currently spec'ing loudspeakers for a sound installation I'm working on.

I require four, small, active speakers, around 75 - 100 watts each,
surface mount (not ceiling) and need suggestions as to what brand people
most often use for sound installation, museum exhibit, etc. work.

Somewhere in the range of 300 euros per pair is acceptable.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated and welcome!

KC