[microsound-announce] Solstice SoundBoxes for sale

Derek Holzer macumbista at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:09:50 EST 2012

Dear sound artists,

I have been working on a series of SoundBoxes for sale and as gifts for
the Winter Solstice 2012. These SoundBoxes contain a 1/2 Watt audio
amplifier, a small speaker and a resonant contact microphone, all housed
in beautiful antique cigar boxes or jewelry/silverware cases. Each box
is unique and hand made, and bears the traces of its history as an
everyday object before it was transformed into a primitive, intuitive
feedback-sound-instrument.

I am offering several ready-made and made-to-order boxes during the
coming week only for sale. Prices range from EUR 50-90, depending on the
box used and features included.

You can see photos and videos of the boxes here:

http://macumbista.net/?p=3112

Limited offer. Please contact me at MACUMBISTA at_the_domain GMAIL.COM
during the week of 3-9 December if you are interested in purchasing one
of these before 2013! I will be away from my studio from 12 Dec to 13 Jan.

Thank you for your kind attention,
Derek

--
derek holzer