[microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 03-09-11, 16-07-11 & 02-07-11

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Thu Sep 8 14:22:48 EDT 2011

ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)

·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Saturdays. 01h. www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com·  www.myspace.com/ondasonoraradio

CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 03-09-11
Listen any Time http://www.archive.org/details/OndaSonora03-09-2011

01. SIGHTINGS
Track: Hush / Sky Above Mud Below / Saccharine Traps / On a Pedestal
Album: City of Straw / Future Accidents
Label: Brah Records / Our Mouth Records

02. SIC ALPS (Live in The Space Cadet / El Perro  de la parte de atrás del Coche. 15-09-11.  22:00h)
Track: Trip Train
Album: Napa Asylum
Label: Drag City

03. COLIN STETSON
Track: Stand, Walk / Time is Advancing with Pitful Irregularity / Drown the
Rats and Giants / Quincy Had a Glandular Problem / Tiger Tiger Crane / Letter
to Hst / Awake on Foreign Shores / Judges / The Stars in his Head (Dark
Lights Remix) / From No Part of Me Could I Summon a Voice / Clothed in the
Skin of the Dead / Red Horses (Judges II) / In Love and in Justice / Home /
Lord I Just Can't Keep from Crying Sometimes
Album: New History Warfare, Vol. 1 / Vol. 2: Judges
Label: Aagoo Records / Constellation

16-07-11
Listen Any Time http://www.archive.org/details/OndaSonora16-23072011

01. OIKOS
Track: Pulsar / Ecotono / Red Forest / Threshold
Album: Ecotono
Label: Utech

02. HAYVANLAR ALEMI
Track: Sahane Tersane / Adrasan Dub
Album: Visions of a Psychedelic Ankara
Label: Sublime Prequencies

03. JACKIE O'MOTHERFUCKER
Track: Dedication / Raga Joining / In The Willows
Album: Earth Sound System
Label: Fire

02-07-11
Listen Any Time http://www.archive.org/details/OndaSonora02-07-2011

01. AKITA / GUSTAFSSON / O'ROURKE
Track: One Bird Two Bird
Album: One Bird / Two Bird
Label: Editions Mego

02.  THIS WILL DESTROY YOU
Track: Little Smoke  / Glass Realms
Album: Tunnel Blanket
Label: Suicide Squeeze
Responder a:
Responder a Onda Sonora Radio Responder a Onda Sonora Radio Enviar