[microsound-announce] Audiobulb News & CD Sale

David Newman dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Sun Oct 30 10:43:06 EDT 2011

Audiobulb News
==========
Behind the scenes work is going on! News includes:

* We are close to announcing our next audio plugin software - an exciting
bundle of creative possibilities developed by Szymon Kaliski & endorsed by
Pillowdriver.

* We are working up to a new series of handmade, bespoke limited edition CD
releases.

Great new reviews are coming in for Monty Adkins:
http://www.cyclicdefrost.com/blog/2011/10/monty-adkins-%E2%80%93-fragile-fli
cker-fragment-audiobulb/ and Swimming:
http://igloomag.com/reviews/swimming-ellipses-audiobulb

Away from Audiobulb
==========
Our sublabel, Audiomoves has releases wonderful works by The OO-Ray & Aria
Rostami with more to come: http://www.audiomoves.com/

I have been working with the wonderful folks at Home Normal and I am very
pleased to announce the release of the next Autistici album - Amplified
Presence:
http://www.homenormal.com/releases/autistici-amplified-presence.

There is also a nice little video for automated night light:
http://www.youtube.com/user/audiobulb#p/a/u/0/WNM6FTITZcw I made by
experimenting with a film of a fallen apple.

Five CDs for £15 Sale
==========
Its time to clear some shelf space and offer you amazing value for money.
For the next two weeks Audiobulb is offering a Five CDs for £15 offer.
Simply click the links below to make your selection:

Pack 1: [AB037, AB036, AB035, AB034, AB032] -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JSRDV4
PPAAYB4> &hosted_button_id=JSRDV4PPAAYB4

Pack 2: [AB030, AB029, AB028, AB026, AB023]-
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2Z48GA
DKEFD5W> &hosted_button_id=2Z48GADKEFD5W

Pack 3: [AB018, AB017, AB016, AB015, AB009] -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ADFHJB
WBUQHNQ> &hosted_button_id=ADFHJBWBUQHNQ

Compilation Pack: [AB004, AB006, AB016, AB023, AB026] -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=VJTG6A
KCS2GRA> &hosted_button_id=VJTG6AKCS2GRA

Visit our website to hear previews, view videos and read about our releases.
Have a great Autumn and thanks as always for your support & encouragement.

Audiobulb Records
http://www.audiobulb.com

David Newman

 <http://www.audiomoves.com/> http://www.audiomoves.com | Audiomoves >