[microsound-announce] A new sound/space gallery in Udine, Italy: SPAZIOERSETTI

Antonio Della Marina antonio.dellamarina at gmail.com
Wed May 25 05:45:02 EDT 2011

sorry  for x-post

Dear all,
It's with great pleasure that we announce the birth of SPAZIOERSETTI, a new privately-funded gallery dedicated to active listening located in Udine, north east of italy.
Official opening will take place next saturday may 28th 2011 from 5.30pm.
We are honored to inaugurate our space with special guest Michael J. Schumacher, a great artist and founder of Diapason, a point of reference for the whole sound-art panorama.
Day programme include a presentation of his Brooklyn based gallery and the exhibition of "Unintending", his multi-channel generative sound installation adapted to our 8 channel audio system.
If you are near the area don't hesitate to come visit us.
the website for the programme will be up very soon.

Best wishes

Antonio Della Marina
Alessandra Zucchi
www.spazioersetti.it