[microsound-announce] florence

Marinos Koutsomichalis marinos at agxivatein.com
Wed May 18 15:04:07 EDT 2011

for anyone interested,

My work "paessagio sonoro" (based on unprocessed b-format and stereo environmental recordings) will be performed live by me and a multi-speaker configuration this Sunday in the FLK symposium on Soundscapes in Florence, Italy. All the programming is done with the supercollider programming environment.

I will spend a couple of days in Florence. I will have some cds  to promote (mine and from my label - by Francisco Lopez, Z'ev) and I will probably do some field recording around too

I will have some time free so If anybody is into experimental music and wants to buy/exchange cds or is just interesting in meeting me for some artistic talking, he/she may contact me - I can speak Italian, too, though they are a bit rusty

I will come back in Italy this July and I am looking for places I could perform again then - if anyone is interested let me know

www.marinoskoutsomichalis.com

www.agxivatein.com

--
Marinos Koutsomichalis
Music Research Center, University of York