[microsound-announce] (amb) Re: Thoughtlessness and Larceny

David Newman dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Mon May 9 14:58:07 EDT 2011

We make it for the love of it, we believe there are people who will
appreciate the art and craft .... it's all about connections .... and making
fun, fair and friendly connections is a great way to be.

Oh and we exist using any model that works : (albums available here > :
http://www.audiobulb.com/ab-shop.htm

David Newman

 <http://www.audiomoves.com/> http://www.audiomoves.com | Audiomoves >
Digital audio solutions