[microsound-announce] Thoughtlessness and Larceny

Marcus Gabler - *MillePlateaux info at mille-plateaux.com
Mon May 9 10:49:50 EDT 2011

OK, I can watch this any longer.
I fought Soulseek and they eventually took down 20000 of our files.
I am not done with them yet.
Anyone who wants to join me, let me know.

Also, check http://www.thesirenssound.com
He uploaded our promo this weekend!
Anyone should check if his labels stuff is on there, and i will be happy
to assist in busting that bast... er, blogger. :-)

Marcus.

--
Newsletter:
http://www.bit.ly/VerNews