[microsound-announce] AUDITION RECORDS THE E-MAGAZINE OF IMPROVISED & EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC/// MONTHLY EDITION

julian bonequi bonequi at gmail.com
Sun May 1 03:14:11 EDT 2011

Recorded at Madame Claude <http://madameclaude.de/> in Experimontag. "This
duo is focused on avoiding interaction in improvisation. We use headphones,
listening to some John Cage tunes while we are playing together, so we
cannot hear each other." (Olivier di
Placido<http://olivierdiplacido.wordpress.com/>
 & Seiji Morimoto <http://www.seijimorimoto.com/>)

 Then you can explore 3 hours of noise in the new Berlin retrospective of Salon
Bruit <http://www.salonbruit.org/>.. 9 years of noise music. This is a
promotional compilation coordinated by Séamus O´Donnell<http://lifeloop.org/>

We want to give special thanks to all the artists of this historic
compilation:
Angie Yeowell, Circuit Parallele, Gail Priest and Mangrove Kipling, Hassan
Khan, Thea Farhadian, Franz Fjodor, Arnaud Riviere, The Quiet Club, AntenA
and David Vrbik, Tetsuya Hori, Fake Mistress, Ostear, Sciolist, Bob Rutman,
Preslav Literary School, Hilot Lilanth and The Evolution Control Committee,
DeeMeeTree, HANY - Nicholas Young & Harry Ansorge, Kyynan Tan and Matchees,
Lifeloop, Stoerfan Sender, Fake Mistress and Dr.Nexus, Line Destruction &
Mahmoud Refat.

 Also, we want to give thanks to Olivier and Seiji, Experimontag and Madame
Claude <http://madameclaude.de/>, Séamus & all the crew of Salon Bruit. We
appreciate honestly all the people, friends and artists who support Audition
Records project
Documents:

[ar023] SEIJI MORIMOTO & OLIVIER DI PLACIDO 21.02.11 - Live at Experimontag.
Madame Claude, Berlin

 RELEASE SHEET - http://auditionrecords.com/ar023.html
DIRECT DOWNLOAD - *
http://www.archive.org/compress/ar023SeijiMorimotoOlivierDiPlacido*
[ar024] SALON BRUIT  - Berlin Retrospective 2002-2011

RELEASE SHEET - http://auditionrecords.com/ar024.html
DIRECT DOWNLOAD - *http://www.archive.org/compress/ar024SalonBruit_583*

READ MORE
*AUDITION RECORDS - *http://auditionrecords.com/home.html