[microsound-announce] AUDITION RECORDS THE MONTHLY E-MAGAZINE OF IMPROVISED & EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC

julian bonequi bonequi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 20:19:08 EST 2011

*AUDITION RECORDS*

THE MONTHLY E-MAGAZINE OF IMPROVISED & EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC
Newsletter 15/01/2011
*[ar014] LVSXY 17.12.10*
*Clare Cooper & Clayton Thomas*
*VISIT RELEASE SHEET <http://auditionrecords.com/ar014.html>*
*DIRECT DOWNLOAD <http://www.archive.org/compress/ar014LVSXY>*
*
*
*
*
[image: ar014] <http://www.auditionrecords.com/ar014.html>
*
*
<http://www.auditionrecords.com/ar014.html>*LVSXY* is compound by two
wonderful international musicians. *Clare Cooper *(guzheng and percussion )
& *Clayton Thomas ( *contrabass and percussion).
*
*
*
*
*[ar015] RUBEN PATIÑO 04.11.10*
*Live at Studio Loos*
*VISIT RELEASE SHEET* <http://auditionrecords.com/ar015.html>
*DIRECT DOWNLOAD* <http://www.archive.org/compress/ar015Pato>
*
*
[image: ar015]

 *Ruben Patiño* aka Pato works in the field of Computer Music combining
different sound synthesis techniques generated with Super Collider and Pure
Data.

We also want to remind to all the Supercollider users: *Download
Particularity software* and use it for generate sounds and visuals! And of
course, produce a patch! *Everyone who enters gets a new special version* with
3 extra synthesis types. And the maker of the best patch gets a bonus
function. Deadline: Tuesday 1st february 2011, 24:00 hrs.

*READ MORE HERE <http://auditionrecords.com/ar011.html>*
*
*

After our recently visit to Istanbul, our 3rd document is a promotional
compilation of the catalogue of *re:konstruKt* <http://rekonstrukt.com/> label
curated by *Umut Çaglar*.

*[ar016] RE:KONSTRUKT - ISTANBUL*
*Improvised Music Label*
*VISIT RELEASE SHEET* <http://auditionrecords.com/ar016.html>
*DIRECT DOWNLOAD* <http://www.archive.org/compress/ar016rekonstruKt>
*
*
[image: ar016]

39 tracks of 39 releases. With a huge diversity of artists collaborating in
the new improvised music scene in Istanbul since 2008, as *Dom Minasi String
Quartet, Eugene Chadbourne, Jürg Solothurnmann, Alvaro Lume, Giray Gürkal,
Meczûp, Selen Gülün, Randiman Kakara Trio, Islak Köpek, Mauro Sambo*...

We have also in this edition a conversation with *Umut Çaglar*, who tells us
about the history of Improvised Music in Istanbul.

Enjoy the music!

*AUDITION RECORDS*
*info at auditionrecords.com*
*www.auditionrecords.com*