[microsound-announce] Beating Duchamp & Happy New Prime Year!

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 05:04:23 EST 2011

Dear microsounders!
Find out how I managed to beat Marcel Duchamp at his own game ... :http://j.mp/beatduchamp
Then listen to the SB Happy New Prime Year wishes, a deviciously poppy happy happy lo-fi track, built early this new year's day's morning for your enterntainment & listening pleasure on my laptop at my kitchen table, using Google Translate, the Google Translate Beatbox trick and an edited random walk on the Isle of Tunes (a simple midi web sound game) :http://j.mp/hppnwprmyr
all the best - to all of youHarold Schellinx