[microsound-announce] San Francisco Tape Music Festival, Jan 7-9, 2011

Thom Blum thom at musclefish.com
Sun Jan 2 18:05:45 EST 2011

Hello listeners,

On Saturday, January 8th, I'll be presenting a slightly older but
freshly seasoned audio postcard, at The San Francisco Tape Music Festival.

This piece is of and about my travels to Rajasthan, India approximately
one decade ago.  The original version was created in 2005 but never
premiered in concert (although it appears on the /Deep Wireless
5/ compilation (cd), produced by the Canadian organization "New
Adventures In Sound Art" (naisa.com <http://naisa.com>)).  My new
edition of this brief, abstract travelogue adds another layer onto the
original. /Just think of it, now you get even more sound for your money!
  You've got to hear it to believe it!!!!/

Apologies for my late notice, as well as any duplicate and cross
listings you've gotten regarding this Festival.

I do hope you can come on Saturday or any of the great nights that we
(SFTMC) have in store for you.

Happy New Year!
..Thom
/
/
P.S. Full details follow.  Just let me know if you'd rather be spared my
future performance announcements.

http://www.sfcv.org/event/sfsoundseries/the-san-francisco-tape-music-festival-1