[microsound-announce] (dis)PERSE Dispatch #9 on DFM RTV

Alan Herrick herrickalan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 15:13:38 EST 2011

(dis)PERSE Dispatch is a weekly broadcast on DFM
RTV, Netherlands (http://dfm.nu) produced and hosted by Alan Herrick of
Auricular Records. Offerings include ambient, experimental, noise, soundart,
microsound, glitch, dub, electronic and difficult music with a large focus on
explorations of some of the latest offerings from netlabels and unreleased
audio. Occasionally we present rare archival material, live in-studio
performances and interviews as well.
Information, playlists and archived streams available online
at http://auricular.com/blog/?p=396
(dis)PERSE Dispatch broadcasts Friday at 12noon-2PM (Pacific) on DFM RTV
International, Netherlands

Playlist for (dis)PERSE Dispatch #9 : Broadcast February 18, 2011
stream archive on mixcloud.com: http://tinyurl.com/4nxeos7

ARTIST / TITLE / TIME
Trial Of The Bow / Alizee / 6:28
Cult of the Hidden Nerve / Malfunction Ward/ 5:20
Grain Gnome / Nodeflow / 7:49
Entertainment For The Braindead / Sirens 2 / 2:54
Uniform Motion / The Pen Fallacy / 3:58
Øe / Öpik-Oort Cloud / 7:42
Meccanica Ferma / Part VII: bleak metal / 3:24
Uniform Motion / Fathers Of Our Homeland / 4:21
Nz / Pressure / 0:23
Philippe Lamy / Not Mine, But Yours / 3:23
XTC / River Of Orchids / 5:53
Vincent Gallo / Drowning in Brown / 2:20
Widesky / A Torpid Memoir/ 4:45
UAU / Sacode / 5:48
No-xygen / Surrounded By Solitude / 6:58
Moljebka Pvlse / Dunkla / 8:30
Chief Warrant Officer / Dangerously Close To Madness / 4:53
Pimp/ The Devil Art / 5:30
Esquivel! / Brazil / 6:07
Gino Niemiz / Adriano/ 5:43
wAgAwAgA / Mephedrone / 7:12
Angelo Badalamenti / Bloody Boy - Neon reprise / 5:51
Claudio Nuñez / Bailando Sobre Arquitectura Again / 9:35

If you are a sound artists or musician and feel your project fits our style and
would like your music considered for airplay:
	* use our SOUNDCLOUD drop box to upload files for consideration (Send me your
track)
	* contact info at auricular.com
	* mail materials to: (dis)PERSE – 208 Mendocino Way, Redwood City, CA 94065