[microsound-announce] a cocktail of announcements (reads, sees, listens, releases, concert)

rinus van alebeek rinusfiles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:26:52 EDT 2011

Dear friends and overseas correspondents,

In this mail an announcement for a concert
and links to a new episode in my ongoing saga
"on narrative listening"
to a report in sound and image of Diktat's visit to Berlin
and to my new CD Luc Ferrari (with download)
*
1.September*
topmodel will play in sucked orange gallery,
topmodel Mireia will sing the tarot to volunteers from the audience,
very special guest is Michael Northam
starts around 21.00
emserstrasse 91 -> U8 and S-Bahnhof Hermannstrasse
3 euro to get in
*link -* *http://tinyurl.com/3bmvdqp

*---

I have added a new chapter to my series "On Narrative Listening"
called A Shoe Box full of Memories,
five tape fragments translated into words
*link - http://tinyurl.com/3jvfm45*

----

A few weeks ago Diktat visited Berlin, played three in-door concerts
and four out-door concerts. I put the written reports (with pictures and
sound extracts)
and the video documentations in one post.
*link -* *http://tinyurl.com/3kbzv37*

----

My new CD Luc Ferrari is available now, order or listen to a part of it
*link -* *http://tinyurl.com/3fqoqjs*

---

brand new cassette release available as from tomorrow
*Authentic Rip-Off*
is an authentic rip-off, and will cost you 2.49 euro
pictures and more info will be published this week-end
on rinusvanalebeek.wordpress.com
but you will read/see it first on
twitter.com/rinusnews

Have a great week-end!