[microsound-announce] Cosey Fanni Tutti & Philippe Petit + new music from Strings Of Consciousness

Philippe Petit Philippe-Petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 10 04:21:22 EDT 2010

Hooray! hip hip now available the good-looking picture-disc piece of
vinyl documenting my collaboration with Cosey Fanni Tutti, of
Throbbing Gristle fame... Better act fast as this is a soon-to-become
collector...

http://www.dirter.co.uk/news.html

Also proud to announce that Strings Of Consciousness is now offering
some unreleased music.
a new digital-only release, perfect companion to the acclaimed "Our
Moon Is Full" which offers its instrumental versions + 4 brand new
songs, almost 80 minutes of music for the greedy among you

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/our-moon-is-full-unreleased/id387920067

Have a nice listen