[microsound-announce] Staalplaat Working Space World Service: Feeds&Tweets

rinus van alebeek rinusfiles at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 10:29:41 EDT 2010

Dear friends around the world,

In this mail you"ll find the announcement of two radio shows,     a
link to an interview with Parisian based sound pioneer/activist Anton
Mobin, and some near future dates.

World
Can listen on thursday 9 september
To two different shows,
The first hosted in Paris by anton mobin with as guest regular radio
staalplaat contributor adrian shephard

> On the webradio KKWNE
> Link to listen to the stream > http://stream.cannibalcaniche.com/
 19:30 -21.30 (cet+1)

The second a bit later is radio staalplaat: two hours of soundscaping
with really rare recordings

(Each Thursday )STAALPLAAT RADIO
from 11:00 P.M. till 1:00 A.M. (cet+1) on .dfm.nu and Amsterdam Kabel
104.6, Ether: 99.4 FM

While listening you could read this interview with Anton Mobin, a
devote and talented sound maker I am happy to promote:
:::::::::::::::::::::Interview by Dan Godston:::::::::::::::::
Experimental Arts Examiner>
http://www.examiner.com/experimental-arts-in-national/anton-mobin-sound-art-france-cannibal-caniche-arte-radio-moving-towards-an-intuitive-music

Dutch readers can enjoy my latest entries on
degrotevier.wordpress.com

Berlin:
8 september, radio staalplaat's kim laugs and jd zazie live at sowieso
in weisestrasse 24, neukölln
15 september: surpise
18 september: radboud mens and john grzinich and dj pato at rote
salon/volksbühne starts 21.00hrs
24 september: surprise
25 september: patrizia oliva and claudio rocchetti at staalplaat
basement start 21.00 sharp!

More info on staalplaat.wordpress.com

Thanks for your attention
and have a great week-end