[microsound-announce] Small Cruel Party, F. Lopez, J. Coleclough, T. Koener.... LIVE

Yves@GMX yves_tk at gmx.net
Tue May 18 03:06:43 EDT 2010

~ 22.05 - 24.05.2010: S T E P P I N G  I N T O  T H E  D A R K ~

aufabwegen was invited by the moers festival to curate a series of small
concerts to be held in total darkness. In a respectful bow to the work of
field recordist Chris Watson we have entitled the series of concerts
"Stepping Into The Dark". The idea behind the series is that without the
functions of your eyes you have to travel with your ears instead. All
performing artists will pay special attention to the placement of sound in
space and to the relationship between a given room and sound itself.
The admission to the concerts is free, seating is limited so please turn up
on time! There will be a set of three 20 minute concerts by the same three
artists twice each day.
Venue info:
MOERS FESTIVAL, Studio, Schlosstheater Moers, Kastell 6, 47441 Moers
Website: www.moers-festival.de; direct link: http://tinyurl.com/32budsp

THE PROGRAMME

22.05.2010: 15.00h and 18.30h
THOMAS KÖNER
HELENA GOUGH
EVAPORI

23.05.2010 15.00h and 18.30h
JONATHAN COLECLOUGH
MANU HOLTERBACH
JOHN WALL

24.05.2010 15.00h and 18.30h
FRANCISCO LOPEZ
SMALL CRUEL PARTY
TOY.BIZARRE

a u f a b w e g e n | Till Kniola
Lindenburger Allee 20 | 50931 Cologne | Germany
label & magazine: http://www.aufabwegen.com
mailorder: http://www.geraeuschwelten.de
asmus tietchens: http://www.tietchens.de