[microsound-announce] A show in Berlin on 22nd of march, a podcast and a blog entry

rinus van alebeek rinusfiles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:58:23 EDT 2010

Dear friends and neighbours,

The ice masses have disappeared from the streets,
more bars are opened in my neighborhood,
trees will soon be green:

in this mail
an announcement, a blog entry and links to podcasts.

First for everyone:
1.Paulo Raposo visited Berlin a while a go,
and interviewed me in a typical neuköllnian eckkneipe
the* transmission* is now available on line
http://podcast.radiozero.pt/soundofspaces.xml

2.Anton Mobin conducts a series of *home made programms*.
This one had Harold Schellinx and me as a guest.
strange sounds and even stranger conversations:
http://podcast.cannibalcaniche.com/?p=episode&name=2010-02-25_20100224_session8harold_schellinx_rinus_van_alebeek_anton_mobin.mp3

3. More information on Anton Mobin's programme and its contents can be found
in *my latest entry*: gentrification in action or the liberation of neuss
read it here:
http://rinusvanalebeek.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/gentrification-in-action/

Berlin

Solo performance at Limbus Europae