[microsound-announce] some pertin-nce updates and all that

Max & Mark expe at madicoinc.com
Fri Jun 18 13:57:45 EDT 2010

Just a quick message to let you know that my LP
[pertin_33] bleupulp - blue grey green and pink is now on bandcamp
http://www.pertin-nce.bandcamp.com

also that we updates the pertin-nce web site with some mixes & live PA &
music to stream featuring : elektrodansy, sipherdee, hemiptera, bleupulp.
http://www.pertin-nce.com

for those who want promo copies of the pertin-nce ''non-free'' releases
please contact me to this address..

and also please feel free to contact me for demo submission..

thanks a lot

good weekend

max