[microsound-announce] DJ Stephen R. presents "Zygote - The Mixtape" on Digital::Nimbus tonight... 12-3am PST

stephen r. analog_life at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 03:39:42 EST 2010

For all you insomniacs, late-night revelers and computer junkie shut-ins, KUCI is playing a 40+ minutes set of music I produced under my "Zygote" moniker at 1:00AM PST. The tracks are all going to be released on my upcoming record 00/10 in the spring, and are in "mixtape" form and edits.

Check it out if you can...info below.

--
Stephen R. :: Pixel Pusher / Sound Wrangler
http://www.myspace.com/djstephenr