[microsound-announce] noise=noise #16 27|01|2010

Ryan Jordan ryan-jordan at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 06:54:35 EST 2010

╗┐**********
noise=noise

**********

alchemical noise possession trance
DiY punk electronics

Wednesday 27th January 2010
The Grosvenor
17 Sidney Rd
Stockwell
SW9

From 7pm
until the pub closes
£5/£4 conc.

w./

EATEN BY CHILDREN & ALIASED NEURON
(super-8 films & massive mixing board free-noise with hair clippers amongst other house hold objects)
http://www.statesanctioned.com/

JOSE MACABRA
(anarcho noisetek squat punk. 1 of the guys behind Antagony, and Behind Bars, squat techno noise punk filth)
http://www.myspace.com/josemacabra

RYAN JORDAN
(DiY punk electronics. Strobe hallucinations)
http://ryanjordan.org/

AMPERSAND
(acoustic industrial band playing large metal sculptures, artillery shells, piano carcasses, etc)
http://ampersand.tv/

JOHN WALL
(semi- improvised, intense, volatile and abstract sound )
http://www.utterpsalm.com/

Sz. BERLIN
(London based industrial 'schmerznoise' project formed in 2007,
producing what it terms 'A-SED Haus Musik' in a produktionist style.
Its personnel are rumoured to be the remains of a DDR sleeper unit.)
http://virb.com/szberlin/

VULTURES
(free-noise-improv- analog/digital)
http://www.myspace.com/justvultures

GIANNI (DJ)
(anarcho squat noise punk from WirelessFM - Do We Care? Do We FUCK!)
http://wirelessfm.net/

DAN TOMBS (VJ)
http://dantombs.net/