[microsound-announce] new year = new site

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Jan 6 07:23:43 EST 2010

Dear .microsounders,

I have no idea why I waited so long to get off MySpace and similar
time-holes, but I finally had a chance to launch my new blog at
http://macumbista.net

You can find info on analog synthesizers, Pure Data, Ardour,
experimental/noise/improv music and field recording there, as well as
announcements of upcoming performances and workshops I'm doing in Europe
and North America.

As a New Year's gift, I recently posted some beautiful field recordings
made over the holidays in Bulgaria. Enjoy!

Best from Berlin,
Derek
--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::