[microsound-announce] free releases : [pertin-nce_032] + [vau006] + other pertin-nce updates

Max & Mark expe at madicoinc.com
Tue Aug 10 09:08:39 EDT 2010

Hey there
Here's a few new releases & updates (please read bellow):

cat. number : pertin-nce_032
artist : DJ Sarcastic
release title : H.A.A.R.P.-Core

track listing :

01_ H.A.A.R.P. (I'm Helpless Without You)
02_ H.A.A.R.P.-Core (Fusion Mix)
03_ H.A.A.R.P. (bleupulp remix)

sounds like : techno, experimental electronic

free download on http://www.pertin-nce.com

label : pertin_nce
cat. number : vau006
artists : various (dubloop / maxime tanguay)
title : various and uneasy vol.06

track listing :
1- dubloop - those
2- dubloop - head spin
3- maxime tanguay - the time we spent v2

sounds like : techno, digital dub, ambient, dark

download & stream (v/a formats) :
http://www.archive.org/details/vau006

http://www.variousanduneasy.blogspot.com

I also updated the pertin-nce blog
With some reccomandations & updates, live pa & video featuring some of the pertin-nce artists like snork, sven laux, Jerome nadeau, kate carr, hemiptera and others...   please read more at
http://www.pertin-nce.blogspot.com/

At last there is some new bandcamp action
[pertin_26] ici​.​eme - chicks and chicks
For not expensive :P

http://pertin-nce.bandcamp.com/

Peace out!

www.pertin-nce.com