[microsound-announce] Call for Papers - Schillinger System
kim at anechoicmedia.com
Sat Apr 17 14:24:53 EDT 2010
[please send this to composers/researchers who might be interested]
Call for Papers - Schillinger System
I'm only accepting submissions of abstracts right now.
All received submissions will be verified by a return email.
If you do not receive email confirmation after submitting your abstract
then it was not received and you will need to resubmit.
Abstract: 300 words or less
Deadline: June 1st
Suggested topic areas for abstracts include:
- Earle Brown's study/use of the Schillinger System
- applications in electro-acoustic music
- applications in electronic music
- applications in computer music
- applications in visual arts
- Schillinger System related software
- Schillinger System and aesthetics
- Schillinger and Mathematics
- the films of Mary Ellen Bute and the Schillinger System
- interviews with composers using the System in new music
Please direct any related questions to: anechoicmedia at gmail.com
More information about the microsound-announce