[microsound-announce] Expo Unconference

David Rogerson David.Rogerson at soundandmusic.org
Tue Sep 8 05:26:36 EDT 2009

Expo Unconference
Friday 25 September
Old Broadcasting House, Leeds

We want your demos, talks, participation, papers, ideas and comment at this year's Expo Unconference.

What is it?
An Unconference about exciting, ground-breaking and experimental practices in music and sound creation, including digital technologies, research and live demos. Everything about it is free. Free entry, free discussion and free coffee.

Just added:

Positive Soundscaping
In partnership with RIBA Yorkshire as part of Expo Unconference, a creative seminar discussing the acoustic qualities and characteristics of our city spaces, with Hans Peter Kuhn, Martyn Ware, Bill Davies and Max Dixon

Expo Unconference is free but to guarantee a seat it is best to book a ticket. Please visit http://unconference.expofestival.org for more information.

The Unconference is part of Expo Leeds, the UK's largest free festival of experimental music and sonic art http://expofestival.org