[microsound-announce] Live at Staalplaat, Berlin on 7th and 9th of September + stream on 8th (interview with costes)

rinus van alebeek rinusfiles at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 08:20:52 EDT 2009

Dear Friends and Listeners,

Staalplaat Working Space has completed the first 100 days.
The September programme reflects a bazaar-like structure
which, to my humble opinion, is the best way to represent
the pleasantness of the anarcho diy culture.

*Monday* *7 September, start 19.30!
*Chris Iemulo will come with ten friends.
They will be positioned in various formations all over
 the 100 square meter we have at their disposal.
read more about the sonic roundabout ->
http://staalplaat.wordpress.com/2009/09/04/7-september-a-sonic-roundabout-chris-iemulo-and-10-friends/

*Tuesday* *8 September
*is a day our non berlin and over seas friends can tune in
as we transmit an interview with costes from 11.00 (cet+1) onwards
streaming details -> http://staalplaat.wordpress.com/radio-staalplaat/
*
Wednesday 9 September, start 19.00!*
Ruben Patiño (aka DJ Pato) has invited Geert Jan Hobijn (for those who don't
know, he started Staalplaat 27 years ago)
and the workshop wizzards Martin Howse and Martin Kuentz, also known as
xxxxx.
It will be an early evening full of radio waves and dislocating actions,
and DJ Pato's own randomized choice of weird internet radiofernalia
read more ->
http://staalplaat.wordpress.com/2009/09/05/9-september-100-days-anniversary-radio-activity-with-xxxxx-staalplaat-sound-system/

greetings to you all,
rinus