[microsound-announce] Facebook sucks + Lasal video Kristallographie on Megamorph 3 Iqbit

iq bit iqbit.box at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:40:31 EDT 2009

Facebook has quite spammed microsound list throght my mail.anyway it
was half my error, sorry

by the way

Lasal, videomaker Berlin based, announce new video on his page.

Kristallographie

Realtime audioreactive composition made in vvvv, based in the Aristid
Lindenmayer formula. A little bit of motion blur ist added, the
original patch runs at 60 fps. music: iqbit, megamorph-3
www.myspace.com/iqbit

iqbit