[microsound-announce] tracklisting for my radio show tonight

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 15 03:43:58 EDT 2009

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday evenings  : 19:00 - 20:00 PM  //  Marseille  //  France

http://www.grenouille888.org

MARCH 15

Sand Snowman: faded flowers
"Two Way Mirror" (Tonefloat)

Bush Tetras: jaws
"Very Very Happy" (RoiR)

Piano Magic: saints preserve us
"VA. Imprec 200" (Important)

Male: I'll be standing soon
"All Are Welcome" (Other Electricities)

Rocket Engine: planet caravan
"What Is It That Stands Before Me?" (Loyal)

Patti Smith & Kevin Shields : #4 DISC 1 (22/06/05)
"The Coral Sea" (Pask)

Lydia Lunch : johnny behind the deuce
"Smoke In The Shadows" (Atavistic)

Dälek: a collection of miserable thoughts laced with wit
"Gutter Tactics" (Ipecac)

Impossible Hair: my rifle, pony and me
"What Is The Secret Of Impossible Hair" (Self Released)