[microsound-announce] TONEWHEELS events London UK, 18-24 March 2009

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Mar 9 10:13:17 EDT 2009

Dear Microsounders,

I will be in London soon to present my optoelectronic audiovisual
performance TONEWHEELS. Hope to see some of you there!

best,
Derek

http://www.umatic.nl/tonewheels.html

***
TONEWHEELS events
London UK, 18-24 March 2009

***18 MAR: NOISE=NOISE, Goldsmiths, London UK
6pm-9pm Wednesday 18 March 2009 FREE
Small Cinema, Goldsmiths University
FREE

John Bowers
Disinformation
Mick Grierson
Derek Holzer
Ryan Jordan
Martin L
Julien Ottavi
John Richards

***19 MAR: TONEWHEELS lecture+performance, Thursday Club @ Goldsmiths,
London UK
6pm Thursday 19 March 2009
Seminar Roooms, Ben Pimlott Building, Goldsmiths University
FREE

***20 MAR: Blinking Ears presents Electroacoustic Performances, E:Vent
Gallery, London UK
8:30pm-1am Friday 20 March 2009
E:vent, 96 Teesdale Street
5 POUNDS

Derek Holzer
Joel Cahen
Leafcutter John
Lina Lapelyte
Peter Cusak
+ DJ Alex Czinczel

***24 MAR: Future of Sound/Future of Light, Goldsmiths, London UK
Symposium: Media Resources Building, Screen 1, 2pm-6pm, Free

Andrey Smirnov  (keynote speaker) http://asmir.theremin.ru/
Jo Hutton myspace.com/johuttonmusic
Derek Holzer www.umatic.nl/tonewheels_historical.html
Rob Mullender      http://silentlight.blogspot.com/
Dr. Mick Grierson mickgrierson.co.uk/

Show: The Great Hall, 7pm-10pm, Free

The Sancho Plan         thesanchoplan.com
United Visual Artists  uva.co.uk
Scanner scannerdot.com

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista