[microsound-announce] Naked Lunch / Kim Cascone - has anyone participated ?

sifichi sifichi at free.fr
Fri Jun 26 11:26:13 EDT 2009

Dear All,
just wondering if anyone has taken up the project by Kim Cascone (sent
a few weeks ago to produce a work around the book The Naked Lunch by WS
Burroughs. (50th anniversary this year) I think it could be a very
interesting and focused compilation of different ideas.  It also might
be usable for the Microsound 10 year anniversary in October. My piece
is can be downloaded here.

The Naked Lunch, will be available for
7 Days or 100 downloads.
https://www.yousendit.com/download/cmcyRm8xSWhPSHpIRGc9PQ

It was mastered by Mathias Delplanque.  Mathias jokingly called it -
The Naked Krunch. But was enthousiastic about my approach. I made the
work completely on my mac-book - using only my voice and the  internal
microphone - then re-worked the vocal recordings with peak & edited
with protools.  feedback welcome.

Take a look at Mathias Delplanque's website.
www.mathiasdelplanque.com

or mine (which badly needs to be updated!)
www.blacksifichi.com

Have a good weekend.

@+
Black Sifichi

BTW - I have a weekly radio program with mostly electronic music...

Aligre FM
Black Sifichi  / Audiometric
42 Rue du Montreuil
75011 Paris
France

mail : sifichi at free.fr

Audiometric : is broadcast on :

Paris - Aligre FM -  93.1 FM - (samedi / Saturday  22:30 - 00:30h)
http://www.aligrefm.org

Nantes - Jet FM – 91.2 FM -  (samedi / Saturday 20h - 22h)
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/spip/

Montpellier - Eko Des Garrigues - 88.5 FM -  (lundi / Monday 19h - 21h)
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com

Limoges - RTF - 95.4 FM  -  (dimanche / Sunday 22h - Midnight)
http://www.rtflimoges.com

Marseille - Radio Grenouille -  88.8 fm (jeudi / Sunday - Midnight - 02
h)
http://www.grenouille888.org