[microsound-announce] RICHARD CHARTIER: high quality downloads + UNTITLED(ANGLE.1) cd now available

RICHARD CHARTIER chartier at 3particles.com
Mon Jun 22 13:22:10 EDT 2009

=RICHARD CHARTIER . DOWNLOADS=
-mid-june 2009-

hello to you all,

just  a brief announcement that there is a new downloads section of my
[1]online shop.
  Links:
    1. http://www.3particles.com/shop

I have remastered these releases and making them available in a Lossless M4A
format. This format does not reduce the sound quality. After many tests i
felt that these particular works would not be done justice via a standard
MP3 format. i wanted to make these works available again to be heard fully.

each full download is only $10 (US) each. purchasers will receive an email
with a unique URL for downloading.

REISSUES/REMASTERS
High Quality downloads for:
• Decisive Forms  + How Things Change (out of print with bonus track)
• Tracing  (out of print)
• Incidence+preIncidence  ( 17:36 exclusive unreleased piece)
• A Hesitant Fold (long out of print)
• Retrieval 1-5 + Retrieval Path
• Archival 1991 + 1992 (out of print with bonus track)

COMING SOON:
• Series + bonus tracks
• Of Surfaces + bonus tracks
• Two Locations + bonus tracks

NOW AVAILABLE
CD . _Untitled(angle.1)_ [ NonVisualObjects, AT ] limited edition of 300
(30 signed via my [3]online shop )
  Links:
    2. http://www.nonvisualobjects.com
    3. http://www.3particles.com/shop

thank you for your continued supprt of my work :)

RICHARD CHARTIER
www.3particles.com

be a fan and keep up to date on [4]facebook!
  Links:
    4. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richard-Chartier/56924059114

Our mailing address is:
3particles.com