[microsound-announce] .microsound 10th anniversary

johns at or8.net johns at or8.net
Mon Jun 15 15:26:29 EDT 2009

namaste

> OK that's all I can think of for now but maybe I'll start a wiki page
> and we can add to this and select the most feasible projects?

what about taking the project files and doing something [mangling] with
them? since most of the other projects start with a shared source which is
then modified, we can take our own output and then modify that.

could be either caniballistic or transcendent- depending on so much ...

anyway- another suggestion if nothing else.

--
\js: lisp hacker wannabe