[microsound-announce] SB :: More Best Before [KT2009, v]

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 14:24:33 EDT 2009

SoundBlog :: June 13th, 2009 [#314]
MORE BEST BEFORE  _ [kt2009, v]
Highlighting more sound art presented at the 2009 Maastricht Kunsttour, we visit Arno Schepers and the Feedbacksociety's 'Feedbackstructures', and rifle through the first edition of Stichting Intro's Auditive Atlas for Limburg. There we learn about 150 million years of Maastricht's history in just little over ten minutes, from an elderly longhaired British artist who with a modest smile traces short trails across a little heap of marl dust posed on a small metal table top, in the cellar of the Marres gallery in the Capucijnenstraat ...
--Have a great weekend!__ Harold Schellinx--http://twitter.com/best_before