[microsound-announce] Contents Onda Sonora Radio 25-07-09

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 27 07:30:20 EDT 2009

ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)O
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Saturdays. 01h. www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com· Listen any time http://www.artesonoro.org/archives/category/artesonororadio/radio_ondasonora/

www.myspace.com/ondasonoraradio

Contents Onda Sonora 25-07-09

01. JOSEP LLUÍS GALIANA & GREGORIO JIMÉNEZ
Track: Oxam / Noisy / Speedblues
Album: Inside
Label: www.artics.org

02. PERFECT VACUUM
Track: Glamour Addict / The Good Neighbour / Kosmisch Mechanischer Mann/ Meaningful / It’s So Great To Be Me / Stories Of The American Civil Wars
Album: The Music Of The 21st Century
Label: Acidsoxx Musicks

03. LITTLE BANG THEORY
Track: Autozither-#I
Album: Elementary
Label: Acidsoxx Musicks

04. DON SIMON, KLIMPEREI + TELEFUNKEN
Track: Linaire, Très Linaire… / Kettled Drum’n Bass Blues / I Love Your Temporal Lobe / Fog in my Bones
Album: 25 Songs Looking For Ears
Label: Acidsoxx Musicks

05. PUDDING ATTACK
Track: Mama Paper Cut
Album: Miniskirt Cash Machine
Label: Acidsoxx Musicks

06. TORSTEN PAPENHEIM
Track: Introducing Selected Characters & Tones / Harry S. Truman / Bruxelles Pianno Lessons / All The Songs you Sing
Album: Some of the Things We Could Be
Label: Schraum