[microsound-announce] Huge Dekorder Summer Sale

Dekorder m at dekorder.com
Thu Jul 23 12:39:43 EDT 2009

We are moving to a new place next month. We need money and room for
new releases. So we're giving a 50% discount (!) on all distributed
titles in our Mailorder section (except for our own Dekorder
releases)!!! You can simply deduct 50% from the listed prices
(shipping NOT included though).

We usually only have 1 - 3 copies of each title in stock so you have
to act fast.

We stock records by artists such as Asmus Tietchens, Janek Schaefer,
Richard Chartier, Circle, Felix Kubin, Skullflower, Kim Cascone, Dat
Politics, Der Plan, Jazzkammer, Pita, John Hudak, Merzbow, My Cat Is
An Alien , Faust, Can't, Francisco Lopez, Tod Dockstader, Destroy All
Monsters, Stillupsteypa, Lawrence English, Aube, Lasse Marhaug, Mouse
on Mars, Oval, Thurston Moore, Sunburned, Kemialliset Ystavat, Aaron
Dilloway, Yellow Swans, Wolf Eyes, and many others....

We will add a few free CD's (of our choice) to your order as well if
you wish! 1st come 1st served....

http://www.dekorder.com/mailorder.html

We do accept Paypal!
Please ask for shipping costs.