[microsound-announce] this monday radio on darwin 18.00 - 20.00 cet+1

rinus van alebeek rinusfiles at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 09:00:35 EST 2009

dear friends and listeners,

this monday 18.00 - 20.00 CET+1
adrian shephard and me (rinus van alebeek)
will conduct a programme on darwin.

there are some points that will be discussed like poverty or how the ukelele
fits in into the evolutionary scheme,
even the survival of the fittest field recording might pass our minds.

expect anti - darwin points of view and an interview via skype with edgar
ratzinger.

the link to the programme is
http://audio.waag.org:8000/berlin.m3u <http://audio.waag.org:8000/berlin.m3>

myspace.com/thelifeandtimesofradioon

greetings to you all from fine snowing berlin,

rinus

--
central station: zeromoon.com/rinus
the latest news: rinusvanalebeek.wordpress.com